Friday, March 4, 2011

Special note.......


Everytime my lips say, “Gosh,that boy is so handsome”.  My heart and my mind say, “I’ve got the most kind, handsome, and cool guy in this world.  And it’s YOU.” The most important thing is……… I LOVE YOU just the way you are and nothing can change it.  So….. believe me, no one can replace you in my life. You’re a part of my life, you’re the words I need to hear to always get me through a day , the face I need to see everyday.   I’m NOTHING without you and I LOVE YOU with every beat of my heart :D
When I’m talking or playing with another guy, doesn’t mean I like him. Only you can make my day bright and colorful. And only you can make me smile inside my heart .  When you smile, I feel like my heartbeat stops for a while cause your smile is my favourite thing ever.
I’m not perfect, and I’m sorry for that :(  But, I always try to be the best for you .  And I never want to hurt you……. Forgive me if I ever do it to you.
This note is dedicated to………… someone special :p
*Please leave comment or critic to improve my english :) 

2 comments:

  1. You're mind same with me.
    So, I think, you're english is better than me.
    Keep improve your english!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete